The Aimpoint® Micro S-1 was designed specifically for use on shotguns. The innovative carbon fiber reinforced mounting system positions the optic on the lowest possible optical axis - without adding unnecessary weight. The Micro S-1 sight attaches directly to the shotgun at any point along the ventilated rib, and interchangeable adapter plates are included to accommodate most popular shotgun rib sizes.
The Micro S-1 greatly enhances hit percentage for hunters, as well as on the sporting clays course. It provides a compact, low-profile optic for shotgun hunters. The big, bright 6 MOA red dot provides an optimal combination of target acquisition speed and visibility.
- Versatile optic for all shotgun applications
- Available in 6 MOA dot size
- Higher maximum light intensity settings for bright sky conditions
- Low integrated and carbon fiber reinforced rib mount
- Low optical axis
- Interchangeable base plates to accommodate most rib sizes (6-12mm)
- Lightweight, compact and fully enclosed protective housing
- Possibility of full zeroing to customize the point of impact