X503FT – Reduced parallax range for Field Target competition. 9m>300m
The eagerly awaited Falcon X50 10-50×60 FIELD TARGET without Side-wheel has finally arrived it is a top quality Japanese made FIELD TARGET rifle scope that gives the user a high magnification range which is needed for such a precision shooting event that requires the best glass possible for range finding targets at multiple different ranges from 10-55 yards.
Each Falcon X50 10-50×60 LONG RANGE has bet set to have it parallax from 9 yards – 300 yards specifically for Field Target shooting.
The Falcon X50 10-50×60 Field Target features a MOA based Second focal plane reticle and 1/8 MOA clicks giving it the perfect combination for long range precision target shooting.
- Flip-up lens covers x 1
- set Lens cleaning cloth x 1
- Hex key for windage/elevation turret caps x 1
- Threaded sunshade x 1
- 10-50×60 SFP
- MAGNIFICATION RANGE 10-50x
- FIELD OF VIEW @ 100M 3.0m – 0.71m
- EYE RELIEF 115mm – 97mm
- TOTAL ELEVATION ADJUSTMENT RANGE >50.0MOA
- ADJUSTMENT VALUE PER CLICK 0.125MOA
- ADJUSTMENT PER TURN 10.0MOA
- MINIMUM PARALLAX DISTANCE AT FULL
- POWER 9m (FT) 10m (LR)
- RETICLE CHOICES MOA200 MOA Line Reticle
- RETICLE INSTALL Second Focal
- TOTAL LENGTH 429mm
- WEIGHT 850g
- TUBE DIAMETER 30mm
- CONSTRUCTION 1 Piece Tube/Saddle/Objective
- OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER 60mm
- OUTER OBJECTIVE DIAMETER 69mm
- OUTER OCULAR DIAMETER 42.5mm
- ADDITIONAL SUNSHADES 1 Supplied
- FLIP UP LENS COVERS Yes, Supplied
- CONFIGURATIONS AND ORDER CODES
- X503FT – FT configuration with 9m parallax
- X504LR – LR configuration with 10m parallax
SFP MOA 200
MOA200 Line Reticle to Match the 0.125MOA turret adjustment.