- Manual loading, side bolt action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle.
- Precision rifled choked barrel for accuracy, threaded for ½ ‘’ UNF sound moderator & fitted muzzle cap.
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm) and .25 (6.35mm) caliber.
- Detachable 14-shot magazine in .177 (4.5mm) , 12-shot magazine in .22 (5.5mm) and 10-shot magazine in .25 (6.35mm) caliber.
- Includes 2 magazine and a quick-fill nozzle.
- Black anodized aluminum receiver.
- Picatinny rail milled receiver for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
- Ambidextrous, all weather, tactical style thumbhole synthetic stock with Monte Carlo cheek piece.
- Picatinny rail beneath the forearm.
- Checkering on grip & forend for better control & feel.
- Rubber butt pad.
- 165cc volume aluminum air cylinder tube (not detachable).
- Built-in pressure gauge in the forearm to monitor the cylinder pressure.
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced.
- Manual safety.
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
|Caliber||4.5mm / .177cal||5.5mm / .22cal||6.35mm / .25cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||325m/s (1070fps)||295m/s (970fps)||265m/s (870fps)|
|Air Tube Volume||165cc|
|Fill Pressure||200 BAR|
|Number of Shots per fill||100||95||90|
|Number of Shots at Optimal Velocity||48||40||38|
|Overall Length||1075mm (42.3”)|
|Barrel Length||450mm (17,7”)|
|Average Weight||2.68kg (5.9lbs)|
* Velocity results may vary as much as 20% due to pellet weight, pellet shape, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.