Use Only 2¾” Shells Over 1300 fps
1. Load the drum one shell at a time. Ensure each shell is well seated in the feed lips.
2. Press down and hold the shell in place while you load the next Shell.
3. Once your drum is loaded, lock your bolt to the rear and engage the safety.
4. Insert the drum into the magazine well and ensure you have a good lock. (The drum will break in and become much easier to load. 4-5 uses should do it , flipping the shotgun upside down the first few times will make this easier)
5. Point the shotgun down range and release the bolt. (Ensure you have a good feed on the first round in the chamber)
6. You’re ready to fire. (Range Safety Rules Always Apply!)
7. DO NOT CONDUCT COMBAT RELOADS AND DROP THE DRUM.
ALWAYS CLEAN YOUR SHOTGUN